The class, Dancing from the Inside-Out, is an eight-week course through the library where adults 55 and older can get active while learning new dances and information about dance. The workshop is led by Crislip Payne who is a teaching-artist, choreographer and consultant.
Click here to read the Daily Record article about the class.
- Remember meaningful songs that bring personal joy.
- Understand and apply the customs of dance.
- Distinguish the elements of movement.
- Support one another to achieve measurable goals.
- Enjoy the creation of movement phrases.