It’s concert time isn’t it! How many of you are missing the “stand by, standing by, go”? Too many of us! If you’re curious about the process we will be getting back to work soon! Here are the Responsible RestartOhio guidelines for the Performing Arts.
What you’ll want to know as an audience member…
- Patrons must conduct daily health symptom assessments before each performance.
- Anyone experiencing COVID-19 symptoms must stay home.*
- The maximum number of individuals gathered in an OUTDOOR venue is the lesser of 15% of fixed, seated capacity or 1,500 individuals. The maximum number of individuals gathered in an INDOOR venue is the lesser of 15% of fixed, seating capacity or 300 individuals. These capacity limits apply unless a venue’s local health department and the Ohio Department of Health approve a venue’s variance plan for a different maximum capacity limit.
- Social distancing must be maintained throughout the venue, and seating must be arranged and assigned to allow for 6 feet in each direction between groups of: no more than four individuals, or members of one household (i.e., parents/guardians and dependent children).
- Family members should sit together, socially distanced from other individuals/family groups.
- Patrons must wear face coverings at all times except for one of the reasons stated in the Director’s Order for Facial Coverings throughout the State of Ohio signed July 23, 2020 (https://coronavirus.ohio.gov/static/publicorders/Directors-Order-Facial-Coverings-through out-State-Ohio-reader.pdf) or as it may thereafter be amended.
- No congregating before or after performances is permitted.
Can’t wait to see you all in the theaters again soon!