“Try these fun variations of an old-school favorite. Do each move for 1 minute, resting 15 seconds after each exercise.” Prevention.com December 2013
1. The Classic – Stand with feet together, arms next to body at sides. Jump legs out while bringing arms out and over head.
2. Plank – Start in push-up position. Jump feet out a few inches, then back together, keeping abs tight and back flat.
3. Clapping – Stand with arms out to sides at shoulder height. Jump legs out while clapping hands together in front of the chest.
4. Twisted – Do a classic jumping jack, rotating the body 90 degrees with each jump (so you face center left, center right).
5. Start in a squat. Jump up, extending arms ad legs out to sides, creating an X shape with the body in air.